WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
If you plan to attend a conference soon, it will likely be a virtual event. While some may dismiss virtual conferences as just sitting in front of a computer, the fact is they can be more comfortable (sweatpants, anyone?), more rewarding and every bit as enjoyable as an in-person event. If you’re a virtual conference newbie, here are some tips to get the most from your experience:
Even with summer in the rearview mirror, there are lots of opportunities to get out of the house and enjoy activities with family and friends (or others in your “bubble”). Here are 10 suggestions for fall fun that everyone in your crew—regardless of age—can enjoy.
Do online reviews help or hurt a business? Depending on the type of review, of course, it could go either way.