WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
The combination of running a business and your life and preparing for tax time can drive some people into a slight panic. But no need to get stressed if you are prepared. Now is the time to start organizing all documents required to file your tax return.
Like the old paraphrased saying goes: In this world, two things are certain—death and taxes. The recent federal tax overhaul changed a lot of rules, so it’s as important as ever to understand your tax obligations, including those on Social Security benefits.
Unfortunately, cyber scammers never take a vacation. In fact, the IRS has issued a warning of a surge in fraudulent emails that bait potential phishing victims with fake tax transcripts. Links within these emails lead recipients to documents containing the well-known malware, Emotet.